The Music

I'm not sure how popular these guys are in the U.K, but over here in North America I'm pretty sure that not many people know of them. They are The Music, I think they're pretty cool. Any fans?

Here's an older clip:

And a more recent one from the newest record:

These guy's sound pretty intersesting. I've checked out some of they're stuff and will listen to more. Thanks

Their first album ('The Music') was fantastic. I'd recommend it to any Led Zep fan because it has that same feel of being solid hard rock, but with a proper groove which so many plodding rockers never get close to. I bought all their singles as well around that time and the b-sides were all worth getting.

Their second album ('Welcome To The North') had some good moments and was very good live, but was generally a disappointment. They then went away for a long time (two or three years I think) and finally brought out the new album ('Strength In Numbers') this year. Unfortunately, it's no better than 'Welcome To The North'. I bought everything I could get up till their most recent single, but I haven't bothered with that. Will still keep an eye on them, but three albums slowly getting worse each time isn't a good sign really.

They're still brilliant live though and I'd go and see them again any time.

Archived