Classic Rock September 2008 Issue

indigomoonbeam

Hi, as I have not seen it elsewhere, for those of you who enjoy anecdotal snips on the legends of music there is a great article in the Classic Rock September 2008 issue, an interview with Kim Fowley.

Most directly of note here is a section on Jimmy Page, which alludes to his transformation from a quiet session musician into a rock star in ascendance. I won't quote it, as it could be construed as depicting the darker side of JP, but if you are interested well worth a look.

They are some great bites on other sonic luminaries too.

Indi.

Hi, as I have not seen it elsewhere, for those of you who enjoy anecdotal snips on the legends of music there is a great article in the Classic Rock September 2008 issue, an interview with Kim Fowley.

Most directly of note here is a section on Jimmy Page, which alludes to his transformation from a quiet session musician into a rock star in ascendance. I won't quote it, as it could be construed as depicting the darker side of JP, but if you are interested well worth a look.

They are some great bites on other sonic luminaries too.

Indi.

Hi. Can't wait! Danny Goldberg's book is coming out here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm curious about what he says about our beloved Pagey.

Edited by aen27

• 2 weeks later...