Page and Plant Shows in New Orleans 95/98

cabal200

I was thinking about this the other day, but wasn't sure if I remember this correctly. I BELIEVE it was one of the two shows in 95 in New Orleans where they teased playing Stairway.

IIRC, Jimmy played like two or three notes and Robert kind of whispered "... and she's buying..." into the mic before going into a different song...

Am I remembering incorrectly (i.e. was I that drunk) or did something like that happen? Also, were there any other instances of this during that tour? That is... aside from the Stairway on Japanese TV bit.

I was thinking about this the other day, but wasn't sure if I remember this correctly. I BELIEVE it was one of the two shows in 95 in New Orleans where they teased playing Stairway.

IIRC, Jimmy played like two or three notes and Robert kind of whispered "... and she's buying..." into the mic before going into a different song...

Am I remembering incorrectly (i.e. was I that drunk) or did something like that happen? Also, were there any other instances of this during that tour? That is... aside from the Stairway on Japanese TV bit.

they teased it at the end of "babe, i'm gonna leave you"...and on the '98 tour as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived