Jeff Wayne's War of The Worlds

leddy

Hi anybody like this ??? I have had this album for 30 years and have happy memories of it. Has anyone seen the live show of this as we are thinking of going next year, they are touring it again. Tickets go on sale on tuesday on the official website .

Hi anybody like this ??? I have had this album for 30 years and have happy memories of it. Has anyone seen the live show of this as we are thinking of going next year, they are touring it again. Tickets go on sale on tuesday on the official website .

Yeah, twelve months ago in Sydney with Justin Hayward (Moody Blues), Chris Thompson and Richard Burton!

Excellent show.

"The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one...."

Yeah love it although i actually bought the 'highlights' cd first and i prefer that. Not been to the live show but iv seen it on tele and it looks pretty good (it was released on dvd last year). Live show also received favourable reviews in the press so you shouldn't be disappointed. The artwork on the original album deserves a mention to - not sure who did it but really suited the music.

Yeah, twelve months ago in Sydney with Justin Hayward (Moody Blues), Chris Thompson and Richard Burton!

Excellent show.

"The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one...."

Cool well I will if lucky get some tickets tuesday for gigs next summer, they are ment to sell fast so lets hope :).............

But still they come ....classic

Dont you think the intro where the strings play that classic dun dun daaaaaaa ,that its very Beethoven 5th riff intro ?

Cool well I will if lucky get some tickets tuesday for gigs next summer, they are ment to sell fast so lets hope :) .............

But still they come ....classic

Dont you think the intro where the strings play that classic dun dun daaaaaaa ,that its very Beethoven 5th riff intro ?

Yeah, but if old Ludwig were alive today he wouldn't be able to tell! :o

Archived