This or That

Dancin'Days

Two bands I have never delved into much but I choose ELP, BUT I could lean towards Yes just as easily.

ELP or ELO?

Well, I posted a very good song from Yes' first album. The song is Beyond And Before - have a listen!

ELP!

Genesis w/Peter Gabriel or Genesis without Peter Gabriel?

Okay, I think I hear what you're saying. The green kit sounds brighter, heavier. The amber has a thicker. chunkier sound, at least that's what I think! :P So that Chasing the Dragon, is he playing the green kit? Do you know? Awesome picks by the way! I totally listened to Sick Again before Over the hills and far away. :D I can never pass up a chance to hear Sick Again, again. :D

Moby Dick

Immigrant song: live or studio?

Okay, I think I hear what you're saying. The green kit sounds brighter, heavier. The amber has a thicker. chunkier sound, at least that's what I think! :P So that Chasing the Dragon, is he playing the green kit? Do you know? Awesome picks by the way! I totally listened to Sick Again before Over the hills and far away. :D I can never pass up a chance to hear Sick Again, again. :D

Moby Dick

Immigrant song: live or studio?

The American tour of 73' and 75' Bonham played the Amber Vistalite kit. The European tour of 73', Bonham played the Green Sparkle kit.

Immigrant Song live! The Hampton Kicks bootleg from 71' has Page playing 2 solos in the song - very heavy!

Night or Day?

Archived