G-mail account help

pinky

Well for reasons I won't go into I created a bunch of accounts, and now whenever I try to make another or delete one g-mail says either incorrect password or re-enter password. It does it every time except when I sign in and don't know why :angry: . Please help!

Hi all,

Well for reasons I won't go into I created a bunch of accounts, and now whenever I try to make another or delete one g-mail says either incorrect password or re-enter password. It does it every time except when I sign in and don't know why :angry: . Please help!

Hey Pinky,all,

I suspect that G-mail will not allow you to do that,maybe,...

Question,why are you doing that? :huh:

On another board there was a stern warning(powered as this one is) not to have multiple accounts.Now,is this at work,or at home?If I may?

Welcome to the Jungle,er,....internet! :)

KB

Hi all,

Hey Pinky,all,

I suspect that G-mail will not allow you to do that,maybe,...

Question,why are you doing that? :huh:

On another board there was a stern warning(powered as this one is) not to have multiple accounts.Now,is this at work,or at home?If I may?

Welcome to the Jungle,er,....internet! :)

KB

It's at home and I would really rather not say why I did it, and was the warning about g-mail or this forum?