what is

desirezep

Well, who was in the boat?

Wait, I don't care if it wasn't me.

When they filmed TSRTS, the film crew were looking for someone to hold the sail down while

Robert held the flag,and sailed off along the coast of Aberdovey, they were in a Pub called

Dovey Arms, the guys were all in there, having a beer,while the film crew mixed with the locals,

and asked who would be prepared to do this, an old local said yes he would, they said we will pay

you after, so he layed down on the bottom of the boat, whilst Plant stood holding the flag and began

the filming.

Later back in the famous Pub, he got paid, when his friends asked him after so how much did you

get, oh just £12. they looked at him in surprise, and said,what, £12. yes he said with a large

grin on his face I did not like to charge them much,they were dressed scruffy,and they looked as if they

did not have much, Oh boy - his friends said do you know who they were, only the richest rock

group in the world, the look on his face was Classic,everytime I hear that story it makes me laugh.

When they filmed TSRTS, the film crew were looking for someone to hold the sail down while

Robert held the flag,and sailed off along the coast of Aberdovey, they were in a Pub called

Dovey Arms, the guys were all in there, having a beer,while the film crew mixed with the locals,

and asked who would be prepared to do this, an old local said yes he would, they said we will pay

you after, so he layed down on the bottom of the boat, whilst Plant stood holding the flag and began

the filming.

Later back in the famous Pub, he got paid, when his friends asked him after so how much did you

get, oh just £12. they looked at him in surprise, and said,what, £12. yes he said with a large

grin on his face I did not like to charge them much,they were dressed scruffy,and they looked as if they

did not have much, Oh boy - his friends said do you know who they were, only the richest rock

group in the world, the look on his face was Classic,everytime I hear that story it makes me laugh.

lol That's a funny story! Poor guy...£12... :D

Archived