Everyone's Got To Eat

zeptangerine

I just received this from Google...Blabbermouth reported this [un]pleasantry from the Birmingham Evening Mail:

According to the Robert Plant Newswire, former LED ZEPPELIN singer Robert Plant confirmed to the Birmingham Evening Mail on November 6 that he would not be joining guitarist Jimmy Page, bassist John Paul Jones and drummer Jason Bonham on the road for the proposed ZEPPELIN reunion tour. He said it was partly because he'd be busy working on the follow-up to his awardwinning "Raising Sand" LP.

"In January, I'm starting to record a new album with Alison Krauss and T Bone Burnett," he revealed, before adding, "but I understand that everyone's got to eat," implying that the Plant-less LED ZEP has his blessing.

He also imparted one piece of significant information: "They won't be calling it LED ZEPPELIN!"

Insert foot A into slot B...

Honestly...I'm am really fed up of Plant statements, very often full of sarcasm. I never liked his way to talk rubbish about other musicians or groups (Rod Stewart, Rolling, Who, etc.).His most recent statement "but I understand that everyone's got to eat" means "they are doing it for the money because they don't have anything better to do to make a living". Please Robert, do your next fantastic and innovative country album!? and leave them doing what they want and....what we will like so much!!!

Honestly...I'm am really fed up of Plant statements, very often full of sarcasm. I never liked his way to talk rubbish about other musicians or groups (Rod Stewart, Rolling, Who, etc.).His most recent statement "but I understand that everyone's got to eat" means "they are doing it for the money because they don't have anything better to do to make a living". Please Robert, do your next fantastic and innovative country album!? and leave them doing what they want and....what we will like so much!!!

There's a thread on this already in progress

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?showtopic=8914

Archived