Jimmy/JPJ project?

Rock Action

The funny thing is anything page has written could sound good as an instrumental. just picture -outrider with no vocals.

More and more , I'm warming to the idea of an instrumental album. Think of the wide range of music that could be produced.

More and more , I'm warming to the idea of an instrumental album. Think of the wide range of music that could be produced.

Judging by "Zooma" and Jimmy's instrumentals on "Outrider", I must agree. But I'm on board with whatever they wish to do, as long as they do it!

Judging by "Zooma" and Jimmy's instrumentals on "Outrider", I must agree. But I'm on board with whatever they wish to do, as long as they do it!

Yeah, agreed . I wasn't originally big on the instrumental idea but I think it could work. As you say...

Yeah, agreed . I wasn't originally big on the instrumental idea but I think it could work. As you say...

Vocals would be great, provided they pick the right person. Some of the names mentioned would be just horrendous, or a parody of what Jimmy and JPJ stand for. No thanks.

But should push come to shove, screw the vocals.

Vocals would be great, provided they pick the right person. Some of the names mentioned would be just horrendous, or a parody of what Jimmy and JPJ stand for. No thanks.

But should push come to shove, screw the vocals.

That's what I was thinking as well. :D

Archived