Thin Lizzy

Bring Them On Back

I'll get one of them, they're pretty similar, here's the tracklists:

Wild One:Best Of:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Boys Are Back In Town, The

2. Jailbreak

3. Don't Believe A Word

4. Waiting For An Alibi

5. Rosalie/cowgirl Song (Live)

6. Cold Sweat

7. Thunder And Lightning

8. Out In The Fields

9. Dancin' In The Moonlight

10. Parisienne Walkways

11. Sarah

12. Still In Love With You (Live)

13. Emerald

14. Bad Reputation

15. Killer On The Loose

16. China Town

17. Do Anything You Want To

18. Rocker, The

19. Whisky In The Jar

Dedication: Best Of

1. Bad Reputation

2. China Town

3. Cowgirl Song (Live)

4. Dancin' In The Moolight

5. Dedication

6. Do Anything You Want To

7. Don't Believe A Word

8. Emerald (Live)

9. Jailbreak

10. Killer On The Loose

11. Out In The Fields (With Gary Moore)

12. Parisienne Walkways (With Gary Moore)

13. Rosalie

14. Sarah

15. Still In Love With You (Live)

16. Boys Are Back In Town, The

17. Rocker, The

18. Waiting For An Alibi

19. Whisky In The Jar

The only differences are that on Wild One you get 2 different tracks, Rosalie, and Thunder and Lightening, and on Dedication you get "Dedication" and some of the tracks are live on each CD, so really out of those 3 songs what are the better ones?

I'll get one of them, they're pretty similar, here's the tracklists:

Wild One:Best Of:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Boys Are Back In Town, The

2. Jailbreak

3. Don't Believe A Word

4. Waiting For An Alibi

5. Rosalie/cowgirl Song (Live)

6. Cold Sweat

7. Thunder And Lightning

8. Out In The Fields

9. Dancin' In The Moonlight

10. Parisienne Walkways

11. Sarah

12. Still In Love With You (Live)

13. Emerald

14. Bad Reputation

15. Killer On The Loose

16. China Town

17. Do Anything You Want To

18. Rocker, The

19. Whisky In The Jar

Dedication: Best Of

1. Bad Reputation

2. China Town

3. Cowgirl Song (Live)

4. Dancin' In The Moolight

5. Dedication

6. Do Anything You Want To

7. Don't Believe A Word

8. Emerald (Live)

9. Jailbreak

10. Killer On The Loose

11. Out In The Fields (With Gary Moore)

12. Parisienne Walkways (With Gary Moore)

13. Rosalie

14. Sarah

15. Still In Love With You (Live)

16. Boys Are Back In Town, The

17. Rocker, The

18. Waiting For An Alibi

19. Whisky In The Jar

The only differences are that on Wild One you get 2 different tracks, Rosalie, and Thunder and Lightening, and on Dedication you get "Dedication" and some of the tracks are live on each CD, so really out of those 3 songs what are the better ones?

How's it going "Bring Them On Back?" I LOVE THIN LIZZY! If you don't mind, I 'd like to tell a little bit of THIN LIZZY'S history. DEDICATION is the true and tragic story in the life and tales of THIN LIZZY. AND AWAY WE GO!

THIN LIZZY, like THE YARDBIRDS and FLEETWOOD MAC, will forever go down in Rock n' Roll history and be remembered for having some of the greatest Guitarists that ever lived. THIN LIZZY would also be one of the early pioneers to hail from their proud Irish roots where it was originally founded in 1969 in Dublin, Ireland. There have been many acts that have been born out of Ireland and have taken the world by storm. Two of these acts that are still extremely popular and famous to this very day are VAN MORRISON (Originally from the band THEM.) and U2. THIN LIZZY proved to the whole world that an Irish band could play Rock n' Roll and kick ass just like the British and the Americans. THIN LIZZY would also release some great albums through the years from 1973 to 1980 respectively and would Rock the music world on their terms with their own special blend of magical Rock n' Roll music. THIN LIZZY would include two original members that would become the two mainstays and lifeforces throughout the band's career and in the THIN LIZZY legend. They were the late great Phil Lynott on Bass and Lead Vocals and Brian Downey on Drums. Legendary Guitarists that that have played in THIN LIZZY through the years have included Eric Bell, Scott Gorham, Brian Robertson, Gary Moore and Snowy White. The album, DEDICATION, is the tragic story of THIN LIZZY which includes some of their all-time greatest songs that the band ever recorded. In my opinion, the album DEDICATION is one hell of an album this is a true testament of the greatness and creativity of Lynott and Downey and a fine tribute to a great legendary Irish band that was truly ahead of their time. When you listen to THIN LIZZY'S music, you will quickly realize that this band truly knew how to kick ass and Rock. However, you will also realize that there is also a different side to THIN LIZZY'S music when you hear them. This band truly knew how to play slow beautiful romantic music that was extremely so powerful and emotional that you cannot help but feel entranced by the power of their music. The album DEDICATION is the life and times of THIN LIZZY, their music is their story that speaks for itself.

It is just too bad that THIN LIZZY retired from the Rock n' Roll world so soon while still on top and in their prime, I truly believed that THIN LIZZY still had so much to give to Rock n' Roll. When Phil Lynott died in 1986, all hopes of reuniting THIN LIZZY and creating more Rock n' Roll for the world to hear were dashed and crushed forever. In my opinion, I truly believe with all of my heart that had Lynott lived, THIN LIZZY would have reunited and still be Rocking today better than ever. Perhaps, in a way, the album DEDICATION is Mercury Records' (The band's record label) way of saying that THIN LIZZY is still alive and kicking after all of these years and their legend and legacy still lives on. And as the saying goes, "AND THE REST IS ROCK N' ROLL HISTORY," am I wrong? THIN LIZZY FOREVER. R.I.P Philip Parris Lynott A.K.A. Phil Lynott, Born 20 August 1949, Died 4 January 1986 at age 36. Long Live Rock n' Roll! ROCK ON!

Archived