Any body else like Football?

I am coming to London first to see Zep. But, I am a huge football fan (soccer in the States) and I really want to see some football. I all ready have a ticket to see Chelsea v. Valencia on 11 December; anybody know of any other football games in London?

I am coming to London first to see Zep. But, I am a huge football fan (soccer in the States) and I really want to see some football. I all ready have a ticket to see Chelsea v. Valencia on 11 December; anybody know of any other football games in London?

I am a season ticket holder at Spurs - and after today's performance you are more than welcome to my ticket next Sunday! For two reasons 1) We are pathetic and 2) I'll be in a queue somewhere in London :D

I am a season ticket holder at Spurs - and after today's performance you are more than welcome to my ticket next Sunday! For two reasons 1) We are pathetic and 2) I'll be in a queue somewhere in London :D

Awesome!! How can we hook up? Email me at rodneyd44@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

:beer: welcome to the board, welcome to the UK, and enjoy the whole visit :wave:

to answer your question - no, we don't watch football over here, we watch England play <_<

in and around the time of the gig, the other matches you could choose from (in the London area) are :

Sunday 9th December - Spurs v Man. City

Wednesday 12th December - Arsenal v Steua Bucharest

Archived