Heartbreaker

soulsaber

I found a version of Heartbreaker which is 6:15 mins long.

Now, this version is much better than the one that appears in Led Zeppelin II, and Mothership

(which is 4:14)..

Does anybody know where is it from?

I couldn't find it anywhere..

Not in other albums, soundtracks or youtube..

This should be in the Led Zeppelin live section, but it must be a live version, right? Does it sound like it was recorded in the audience or not? Does Plant say anything before or after the song?

Im sure many of us could tell you what it is from by hearing it, but its hard to say only given a length as they vary even in the same show (some cut out plant speaking before/after).

The only popular live one that comes to mind that is around that length is 09-04-70 Live on Blueberry Hill. But that is an audience recording so you should notice that a bit (even though its a very good audience recording)

I found a version of Heartbreaker which is 6:15 mins long.

Now, this version is much better than the one that appears in Led Zeppelin II, and Mothership

(which is 4:14)..

Does anybody know where is it from?

I couldn't find it anywhere..

Not in other albums, soundtracks or youtube..

I suggest you post some more information. Just the time alone is not enough information to identify a specific version of heartbreaker as they have played it countless amounts of times. Maybe you shoud post it on a website so that wecan have access to it and try to idntify it for you. Where did you get this version?

Archived