Led Zeppelins Romantic Escapades

McSeven

Seeing as Zep wrote about the blues and Love and stuff like that. Does anyone feel like thier lyrics match thier life experiances?

To me. Just seeing them in action on the stage and various interviews. It seems to me that They never had any problems with women romantically. It makes me curious why they even bothered to get married, when they had tones of chicks around?

Mc7

Oh boy, prolly every zep head has their own opinion about these issues, but if we start listing our beliefs when a bit tipsy (happy New Year you all!), I guess many of us will get banned from this forum eternally :hysterical:.

But well, I think many of Percy's lyrics are sincere enough where it counts. He does have an extremely emotional singing style after all, so how could he fake too much even if he wanted to? I also respect him for only having married one wife, I think it shows he does take important relationships seriously and is able to learn from his mistakes.

But well, I think many of Percy's lyrics are sincere enough where it counts. He does have an extremely emotional singing style ((in certain songs)) after all, so how could he "fake" too much even if he wanted to?

Archived