LED ZEPPELIN DVD

RambleOnJRide

I dont know why How the West Was Won has 18 tracks and left out so many of the great songs from latter albums that exist on the DVD. What the hell were they thinking? :slapface:

Does anyone know how to convert them from the DVD video files to audio files that can be downloaded to an iPod or burned to a CD-R? If so, please reply with how to do it.

If Jimmy Page actually reads these posts....Can we please have an album that has all of the DVD tracks on an audio CD, or give us one with the songs we didn't get the first time?

Im sure I speak for all the fans who just can't get enough live material....Thanks

I dont know why How the West Was Won has 18 tracks and left out so many of the great songs from latter albums that exist on the DVD. What the hell were they thinking? :slapface:

Does anyone know how to convert them from the DVD video files to audio files that can be downloaded to an iPod or burned to a CD-R? If so, please reply with how to do it.

If Jimmy Page actually reads these posts....Can we please have an album that has all of the DVD tracks on an audio CD, or give us one with the songs we didn't get the first time?

Im sure I speak for all the fans who just can't get enough live material....Thanks

ah! don't you know there's also an audio double DVD version of HTWWW? :rolleyes:

there you'll find your songs with a better (audio) sound ... of course if you've a very good equipment ... :slapface:

happy new year :toast:

ah! don't you know there's also an audio double DVD version of HTWWW? :rolleyes:

there you'll find your songs with a better (audio) sound ... of course if you've a very good equipment ... :slapface:

happy new year :toast:

But I already have the HTWWW 3 CD set. I have the Led Zeppelin DVD. I want the following:

We're Gonna Groove, White Summer, Songs from Earl's Court-IMTOD, Trampled Underfoot, Knebworth-Nobody's Fault But Mine, Sick Again, Achilles Last Stand, In the Evening, Kashmir, etc. thats not on th HTWWW CD's.

Are we on the same page? Where is this audio double DVD? :huh:

I use a program called DVD audio ripper 4, it takes the audio off of DVDs. I have the audio from the DVD on my Ipod and also burned onto CD!! I have the DVD some of TSRTS earls court and Knebworth all on my Ipod. Program works well and fast. Look around for it. Seek and you shall find!!

But I already have the HTWWW 3 CD set. I have the Led Zeppelin DVD. I want the following:

We're Gonna Groove, White Summer, Songs from Earl's Court-IMTOD, Trampled Underfoot, Knebworth-Nobody's Fault But Mine, Sick Again, Achilles Last Stand, In the Evening, Kashmir, etc. thats not on th HTWWW CD's.

Are we on the same page? Where is this audio double DVD? :huh:

I know where's it (at my home) and I know what I'm saying ... but if you've never heard about it before, go here and learn :slapface:

He's talking about this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516PG9FBGML.jpg

It has concerts from the late sixties up to the Knebworth festival in 79.

OK fellow Zep Heads. I solved the problem thanks to slagfarmer and jaimerosario. Since I have the Led Zep DVD AND the 3 Disc How the West Was Won, I wanted the songs that were on the DVD but not on the Audio. Either you all are trying to tell me that there is a Led Zep DVD that you can also listen to (which I didn't find online) or you dont know what the hell I'm looking for! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I downloaded a DVD Ripper and not only do I have the whole DVD audio on my iPod, I have the whole DVD video there as well. Now I can enjoy the whole DVD on the go. :D

Any questions? Gotta have LED...

Archived