Attention all ebay shoppers

lzfan715

I knew someone who bought a car from Ebay :o I'm sorry it's turned out to be not so useful to you as a seller :( I don't know really what else is out there that gets anywhere near the traffic Ebay has. Though maybe as things aren't good for them, one of the other sites will start to get Ebay people and build up.

I sat this holiday season out due to personal reasons. I want to start up my own site.

But I will have to wait until I'm finished with my legal issues.

It was a good run though :D

I sat this holiday season out due to personal reasons. I want to start up my own site.

But I will have to wait until I'm finished with my legal issues.

It was a good run though :D

Good luck with your new venture! I got some great rarities on Ebay a few years back. Didn't sell too much, but managed to get rid of a few extras laying about here.

Good luck with your new venture! I got some great rarities on Ebay a few years back. Didn't sell too much, but managed to get rid of a few extras laying about here.

Used to be a good venue for unloading your closet without the hassle of having a garage sale. In some jurisdictions they only allow you to have one or two a year.

People learned to get around that by having multi-family sales.

I'm sure with the Internet people will migrate to something new or eBay will adjust their

policies.

I've been in touch with a sellers group and they are all up in arms about the paperless

transaction policy. We'll see how long it stands. Many vendors have strayed from pay pal and acquired merchant accounts, so I guess they felt they were loosing some revenue.

edited to say thanks for the good wishes :wave:

Archived