I Need help finding a Song!

esteban688

Hi guys! Im brand new on the Zep forum and a have a question to ask my fellow fans... so here it goes....

3 weeks ago today i was with my brother in the car and he decided to put on Miami's Classic Rock radio station 105.9FM.. which plays a set of Led Zeppelin songs every day at 9:00 PM. This time we catch what seems to be a live performance more towards the end of the song.

It wasn't like any song i've ever heard before... i am almost sure that i could hear Since I've Been Loving You being improvised in the background but Robert Plant was singing totaly different words. It was a was a very deep hard blues. It was soo great my brother and i just sat there in our parked car and looked at each other in disbelief.

Like i said... i caught the song towards the end. In all likelyhood it might be an improvised version of Since I've Been Loving You... but if anyone can direct me to such a track i will appreciate it! Im sorry i cannot give more clues.... but im sure one of you guys must have an idea of what i spreak.

THATS IT!!!! IT WAS THE LAST MINUTE OF TEA FOR ONE!!! LIVE...... Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. :) 'Tea For One' was a sort of revisiting 'Since I've Been Loving You', so the resemblance is not accidental. I think Jimmy's playing is really at it's best on TFO.

Archived