The Scene at the 02 (before December 10)

If I'm not mistaken, Led Zep are squeezed in between residencies by Take That and the Spice Girls. Good enough reason to stay away from there until the 9th if you ask me!

Yes, I just checked their site. Only 1 day for Zep to test out the arena. As for the stage, they probably have it set up in some hanger so they can test the lighting, etc. (?).

Page was reported in NME.com to complain that the sound sucks at the 02, and he is hoping Elton John's sound crew can help out

Yes sadly the O2 schedule is this Take That

Monday, 3 December 2007 8:00 PM (Sold Out)

Tuesday, 4 December 2007 8:00 PM (Sold Out)

Thursday, 6 December 2007 8:00 PM (Sold Out)

Friday, 7 December 2007 8:00 PM (Sold Out)

Saturday, 8 December 2007 8:00 PM (Sold Out)

There also dates at the smaller Indigo venue where the after show will be held on the 7th and 8th.

I believe the VIP dress rehearsal on the 9th is not at the O2 but at the rehearsal venue. Large studio set I believe.

Sorry to destroy the O2 fantasy but it's just the reality of a big venue. Which also has the Tutenkamun Exhibition on which I will be going to before the Zep show!

Cheers

Warby

If I'm not mistaken, Led Zep are squeezed in between residencies by Take That and the Spice Girls. Good enough reason to stay away from there until the 9th if you ask me!

I went to see the spice girls...ducks waits for the bombs to drop !! It was 9 yrs ago when my daughter was 9 yrs old and a big fan !! Thats my excuse anyway !! <_<B):o:huh::angry::blink:

Archived