When recording 'Black Country Woman'..

zigrick

I heard that Robert Plant had trouble recording it outside on one occasion when he was attacked by geese. Anyone know if this is true? I also heard it was recorded in Mick Jagger's garden. This was on Wikipedia so I can't be sure on the info, would be great if it was true though. I can just imagine Robert being attacked. "Ahhh bloody hell Jimmy where did these geese come from?!"

I heard that Robert Plant had trouble recording it outside on one occasion when he was attacked by geese. Anyone know if this is true?

At the launch party for Swan Song in the US instead of swans, a whole bunch of geese were in attendance. The band, 2 of them farmers, were annoyed and Bonham chased the geese out onto 5th Avenue in NY. Maybe that is where the 'chased by geese' story came from.

At the launch party for Swan Song in the US instead of swans, a whole bunch of geese were in attendance. The band, 2 of them farmers, were annoyed and Bonham chased the geese out onto 5th Avenue in NY. Maybe that is where the 'chased by geese' story came from.

Yep, I can imagine that happening as well. Thanks for the info

Archived