Posting YouTube Songs and Videos...

kingzoso

... the actual songs and videos and not just the link.  It frustrates me because I used to know how to do this easily and in an instant.  Right around the time of the new format or layout change, whenever I try to share a YouTube video, it just provides the link and not the actual beginning picture of the video.  I assume whoever reads this knows what I am referring too.  You know, the clip with the red play button in the middle of the screen.  Please, any help that anyone can provide to help me, would be greatly appreciated and thanked. 

https://youtu.be/6zR_kmNr7u0

Okay.  Didn't work.  Just the link and not what redrum accomplished.  Again, very frustrating just because I think the post looks better with the actual video showing and not just the link.  I think that most people are more apt to watch the video someone posts with the video showing and not with just the link. 

Internet Explorer. 

I did it!!!  Thanks ebk.  Lets just hope that this way will continue to work whenever I want to post a video (it hasn't always in the past).  Thanks redrum and luvlz2.

Yes, this a great song and a great video from someone who is and will always be terribly missed.  RIP PRINCE.

Archived