New Concerts?

I am 46 years old & I am revisiting my music roots. Led Rocks, i would like some information on up coming concerts. I read that the band will get back togther around Sept2009 with Jason filling in for his father. Does anyone know if this will include tour dates in the USA? I never got to see Zep live. I was going to see them back when John pastaway so that never happened.

I am 46 years old & I am revisiting my music roots. Led Rocks, i would like some information on up coming concerts. I read that the band will get back togther around Sept2009 with Jason filling in for his father. Does anyone know if this will include tour dates in the USA? I never got to see Zep live. I was going to see them back when John pastaway so that never happened.

:beer: welcome to the board preston.

All I can say is, if you put that question to a hundred of our members, you might get a slightly differing opinion every time, alll with various reasons and theories as to why or why not.

take a look through the threads - as you will see though, there are hundreds of them, and they contain countless thousands of posts, so bring your lunch and be prepared to spend some time.

then make up your own mind ..... if your brain hasn't been turned to mush by that time. :wave:

All I can say is, if you put that question to a hundred of our members, you might get a slightly differing opinion every time, alll with various reasons and theories as to why or why not.

Yep. Welcome to the board Preston. And welcome to the great "Will they, won't they ?" debate.

As Zeppy says, there is endless discussion about this in the threads, and lots of folks are getting bit cross about it all.

Nevertheless, have a read and see what you think......but get a good chair and make yourself comfy, because you are going to be there for a while !!

:D

You might want to ask Robert Plant your question

Robert Plant: Well, at first, I really thought that getting with Jimmy, John Paul, and Jason was a horrible idea. You know, "we should have done this years ago...we're going to do more shows!!"

..... and after he says this, the loud thuds heard around the world, will be millions of Zeppelin fans banging their heads against the wall!!!

:thanku:

Archived