Hello

infidel

Hey folks, long-time Zephead here. Just thought I post a 'hello' and check out the new 'official' forum.

Congrats to all who will be able to attend the reunion show. I am very jealous! <_< But I hope you all have a wonderful time! B)

Hey folks, long-time Zephead here. Just thought I post a 'hello' and check out the new 'official' forum.

Congrats to all who will be able to attend the reunion show. I am very jealous! <_< But I hope you all have a wonderful time! B)

Hey Infi!! Delighted to see you here! :wave:

I wish I had tickets too, Hi ther 'Infidel', it's me, same 'user name'..... :)

Hi infidel,

My name is Kenneth and the last part of my name Disraili (pronounced des-rail-e) is French as I am half American- half French.

I am the Co-Administrator of the Atlanta Metroscape Forum and I was looking for some info to post in one of our forums about the Led Zeppelin reunion concert and remembered the site led-zeppelin.com and ended up here.

I first discovered Led Zeppelin in 1976 when I was 14 years old and the Presence album had just been released and our local rock station at the time 96 rock was giving Achilles Last Stand and Candy Store Rock alot of airplay.

So I went out and bought the album and was amazed at the power of this rock group. I continued through a couple of years to eventually buy all of Led Zeppelin's albums and now of course I have them all on CD and also own all the DVD's including the unofficial/partial reunion of Zep when Plant and Page did the Unledded concert for MTV in 1994.

I know I'm going to have a blast on this forum being with hard core Zeppelin fans like you and many others infidel.

Archived