I saw them Saturday at the Barclay arena in Brooklyn. I would say 65-70% of the show rocked. The other 30% was simply boring, the same old songs being played and Keith's ability on guitar has greatly diminished. Woody is a good guitarists, but doesn't have the balls to take over and be the man. Mick Taylor didn't show up for this show, which was very disappointing.
Out of all the guitarists from the 60's/70's...by far Keith is the worst amongst those still playing. His leads are spotty and he just strums, not even strumming with enthusiasm. With all that said, it was still an enjoyable show, but you keep thinking how much better it could be if they brought back Mick Taylor.
They really need a competent guitarist to take the lead.
The Stones always were a much better band in the studio, w/o Taylor, their live act doesn't translate as well.