Where could I find a cheap vinyl player?

LedZep1969

Not sure in the UK but in the US all the big chain electronic stores sell turntables, I've even seen them at Target and Walmart.

Oh yeah I saw some on eBay early this week for around $75 USD that were replica's of the old suitcase looking portables. Almost bought one because they played 78 RPM discs.

Not sure in the UK but in the US all the big chain electronic stores sell turntables, I've even seen them at Target and Walmart.

Oh yeah I saw some on eBay early this week for around $75 USD that were replica's of the old suitcase looking portables. Almost bought one because they played 78 RPM discs.

Danelectro, I work at Target in Minnesota. The record plays are not that cheap at Target. but that's because they also play CDs, iPods, and vinyl. But your right, eBay is the best place to find one.

I would suggest looking for one in your local Craigslist. You have a good chance of finding one for cheap or even free. ;)

I dont trust Craigslist. Not after some weirdo put an add up for babysitting and killed the lady that responded to it. She went over to the house and he killed her. And it happened close to my house too.

I dont trust Craigslist. Not after some weirdo put an add up for babysitting and killed the lady that responded to it. She went over to the house and he killed her. And it happened close to my house too.

My rule is to always meet the person at a public location (ie. Starbucks, a local pub, etc.).

There are a lot of creeps out there, but be careful and sort through the obvious B.S. posts. :superman:

Archived