Midival Punditz

The instrumentation I liked a lot - reminded me a bit of the Unledded interpretation. I wasn't keen on her vocals in spots. Not that I wanted her to sound like Robert at all because I didn't but something didn't groove with me there. Their other songs are interesting.

The instrumentation I liked a lot - reminded me a bit of the Unledded interpretation. I wasn't keen on her vocals in spots. Not that I wanted her to sound like Robert at all because I didn't but something didn't groove with me there. Their other songs are interesting.

....Ninelives, tks. for capturing my feelings in every way in your response...I couldn't have written it better,.... :D :D

I would love to see how they can re-create more Zeppelin music in classical style, perhaps with Orchestra

I enjoyed "Tonic"..very classical, reminder of late 60's-70's era, truly original

The "remix" Phase in the Indian Film Industry truly remains criticized by the accomplished music directors and the general public has come to terms with it significantly. This is evident by popularity of young musicians Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Kailash Kher (two well established "Sufi" Singers, in exclusive category by itself).

.....and, perhaps this thread belongs in the Other Band.... Just wondering.... :D :D :D

Archived