Jimmy Inducts Jeff Beck into R&R Hall of Fame

SAmory

Most fans certainly knew that Jimmy inducted Jeff Beck into the Hall of Fame over the weekend. I heard on the radio this morning that Jimmy played bass on Immigrant Song and Beck Bolero with Beck. He also came back on stage for the all star jam on Train Kept A'Rollin which included Beck, Joe Perry, Flee, and Metalica. I have not checked YouTube for the video but in this wonderful modern age, it is probably already there!

Most fans certainly knew that Jimmy inducted Jeff Beck into the Hall of Fame over the weekend. I heard on the radio this morning that Jimmy played bass on Immigrant Song and Beck Bolero with Beck. He also came back on stage for the all star jam on Train Kept A'Rollin which included Beck, Joe Perry, Flee, and Metalica. I have not checked YouTube for the video but in this wonderful modern age, it is probably already there!

Yes there' re clips on youtube now and there is another thread going on for this in the News section.

And no, he didn't play bass, it's a guitar.

Just trying to inform.

So what's the problem?

There's no problem, I just didn't understand that post needing any further clarification. 6 string, 12 string, bass, electric, acoustic, double neck, triple neck, it's still a guitar.

There's no problem, I just didn't understand that post needing any further clarification. 6 string, 12 string, bass, electric, acoustic, double neck, triple neck, it's still a guitar.

Tell that to Fender or Gibson. :slapface:

BTW you forgot to mention Dobro and Lapsteel. ;)

Tell that to Fender or Gibson. :slapface:

You mean if it's made by Fender or Gibson it's not a guitar? Didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest, I just thought it was pretty obvious the post you replied to was in reference to a guitar. Yes, it was a 12 string but to anyone that's read any of the numerous posts about the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame performance and seen the video clips, it's very clear.

Archived