Jimmy Page painting for my art GCSE

AlecGeeson

Well first off, I'll introduce myself. I'm Alec, I've liked Led Zeppelin since I was roughly fourteen, it was on a camping trip down to Cornwall, and I'd had Early Days and Later days on my iPod for some time but never really listened to them, and when I did, it completely blew me away.

Led Zeppelin are now my favourite band, and I listen to disc 1 of mothership at least once a day. I'm addicted.

Well without further adeu, here he is.

Jimmy_Page_by_AlecGeeson.jpg

It's not perfect, but I like it. I sketched out the shape ages ago and I must have gone over the lines a bit because I swear it morphed.

Acrylic on canvas incase you wanted to know.

Well, enjoy.

Well first off, I'll introduce myself. I'm Alec, I've liked Led Zeppelin since I was roughly fourteen, it was on a camping trip down to Cornwall, and I'd had Early Days and Later days on my iPod for some time but never really listened to them, and when I did, it completely blew me away.

Led Zeppelin are now my favourite band, and I listen to disc 1 of mothership at least once a day. I'm addicted.

It's not perfect, but I like it. I sketched out the shape ages ago and I must have gone over the lines a bit because I swear it morphed.

Well, enjoy.

For your GCSE, I'd say that was very good. Well done :)

Cheers. I'm annoyed about the face, but it's really a technique thing anyway.

I had an interview about joining my local college for an art deploma, and the head of art gave me her best complement (apparently) for it, which was awesome.

Well, enjoy.

I understand about the face. I try to get his face the best I can too, but just the same you did a really nice job.

Archived