Page/Plant DVD's

Recently saw a whole new bunch of seemingly professionally recorded dvd's of the Unledded tour and of the Clarksdale tour as well.

Since there are so many of them I wanted to know which ones you have seen.

What are your absolute favs and can you post a clip of them here.

I for instance love this concert:

(Too bad that some moron stole my dvd of this concert, but hell, we still have it on youtube)

Also wanted to know if their gig at Ahoy Rotterdam was ever filmed in some way, I was able to sneak a tape recorder inside the venue due to a very nice security man who told me to have fun with the recording, but I never saw any amateur film of that gig. Maybe somebody here has it or knows a youtube clip of it, would really appreciate that.

Edited by reswati

Recently saw a whole new bunch of seemingly professionally recorded dvd's of the Unledded tour and of the Clarksdale tour as well.

(Too bad that some moron stole my dvd of this concert, but hell, we still have it on youtube)

I love this one, too.

And another In the Evening from 6/18/95 Germany.

The Carouselambra part fits in perfectly.

Also wanted to know if their gig at Ahoy Rotterdam was ever filmed in some way, I was able to sneak a tape recorder inside the venue due to a very nice security man who told me to have fun with the recording, but I never saw any amateur film of that gig. Maybe somebody here has it or knows a youtube clip of it, would really appreciate that.

That's the Irvine show. I have that. I love that one. Jimmy is so hot in that one!

Edited by aen27