test photo of my bonham kits

carl anthony

stainless_kit.j.jpg these are my three bonham kit,sorry im just learning how to do this as its been a few years at least since i have posted pictures on a forum so please forgive my trial and errors carl

6568100_0551.JPG my other kit a 1979 ludwig octaplus

stainless_kit.j.jpg these are my three bonham kit,sorry im just learning how to do this as its been a few years at least since i have posted pictures on a forum so please forgive my trial and errors carl

Hey Carl, How's it going? Haven't talked to ya in a while.When did you acquire the stainless kit? Last we spoke you finally got the tymph you been looking for.

Here's a couple shots of my kit that's set up in my basement.

Drums3-vi.jpg

Drums1-vi.jpg

Nice man, how about the maple kit/setup from 1969/70??? Is that next? :D

matter of fact i am currently doing a restoration on a 1971 maple 3 ply kit, i got from the origional owner in north carolnia,he ordered it back then from a local music store,after he saw bonzo playing that maple kit live. ludwig built the kit in the factory as a 3 ply maple bonham kit, which is hard enough to obtain,let alone in a 3 ply maple,,,this is almost unheard of,,as most vintage bonham style kits are a floor tom from this kit era 1972 andother floor tom from that kit,era 1978 ect,,ect,,i have the 12x14 rack tom like he used and the second bass drum, like seen on the promo video communication breakdown, in the video section 1968 1969,,,the shells are currently sanded down and ready for varnish,,it will be a beautiful kit,, i should have it ready by end of june, and ill post some pic for you to see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,carl

Hey Carl, How's it going? Haven't talked to ya in a while.When did you acquire the stainless kit? Last we spoke you finally got the tymph you been looking for.

Here's a couple shots of my kit that's set up in my basement.

Drums3-vi.jpg

Drums1-vi.jpg

i found the stainless on craigs list this past winter,,now i found a 1971 maple kit,double bass like bonzos so im redoing that one,,after this maple kits done,,ill be building them to sell them,,not the 4 i have,,but the next ones,,all kits get appraised after im done ,so theres someplace to start the negoation process,,,,,,let me know if your interested in one carl

• 3 months later...

Archived