Hi, I'm new :)

Asha

Hello :)

My name is Asha and I've been a Zep fan for about 4 years now. I joined to talk to more people who love great music and to get the latest Zep news. I'm also now addicted to the photo threads on the forum :D

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello :)

My name is Asha and I've been a Zep fan for about 4 years now. I joined to talk to more people who love great music and to get the latest Zep news. I'm also now addicted to the photo threads on the forum :D

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome Asha, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum , you will love it here, it is a great place for making fiends quickly and you learn alot here too :)

If you love picture threads be sure to check out the 'Hot Pics Of Jimmy' thread, 300+ Pages ( :D ) of pure hotness and sexiness, oh and be sure you have an icepack ;)

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum , you will love it here, it is a great place for making fiends quickly and you learn alot here too :)

If you love picture threads be sure to check out the 'Hot Pics Of Jimmy' thread, 300+ Pages ( :D ) of pure hotness and sexiness, oh and be sure you have an icepack ;)

Welcome! Great group of people on this Forum who love Zeppelin and music.

Hi Asha! (again, haha I welcomed you in some other thread) This forum (like Misty said) is so much fun, it can become addicting. So make sure you resist the urge to say online and...(now I will play the nagging mother) study for your exams! ;)

Calligraphy.gif

Edited by Fan_S.