Help me...

pagemccartney95

Alright, can somebody help me with posting pictures? I tried posting in the "Hot Pics of John Baldwin" thread, but it kept giving some error about dynamics not being allowed or something like that. I do know how to copy and paste the URL, but it kept giving me that darn error. I tried a million times! :slapface: I used Photobucket; should I not? Help me!

The one who can't post pics of the adorable JPJ :wub:,

Jo

Hi Jo, Where it says "share this image" on the lower left hand side of the photo bucket window, copy the one that says "img code" and paste it directly into the reply window. That should do it.

hth

cheers, UB

Tried it...didn't work. This error came up: You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to. :slapface:

The one who can't post pics of the adorable JPJ :wub: ,

Jo

Try this. Right click on the pic. Select "properties" at the bottom of the list. When the box opens, scroll over the URL address and copy it. Then type the img tags in manually:

[img ] paste addy here [/img ] (remove spaces from within brackets)

Try this. Right click on the pic. Select "properties" at the bottom of the list. When the box opens, scroll over the URL address and copy it. Then type the img tags in manually:

[img ] paste addy here [/img ] (remove spaces from within brackets)

It worked! Thank you so much! :yay::cheer::banana::chickeddance::D

Peace out,

Jo

• 1 month later...

Archived