Led Zeppelin 1 lp help?

Hi i recently discovered my copy of Led zeppelin 1 on lp, but i find compared with other LP labels mine seems alot darker than the other ones ive seen online, can anybody explain, this? thanks

P1020940.jpg

P1020943.jpg

Thanks and much appreciated!!!!

I noticed you just joined. Welcome! Great forum. I bought mine in 71 and it is green on the top of the label and red on the bottom. Your labeling is definitely different.

I noticed you just joined. Welcome! Great forum. I bought mine in 71 and it is green on the top of the label and red on the bottom. Your labeling is definitely different.

Cool thanks, i noticed that on some also the writing ' under licence from Atlantic Recordings' is alot further away from the middlew where on mine its closer , you can see the difference below

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1179414

thanks all

• 1 month later...

Hi i recently discovered my copy of Led zeppelin 1 on lp, but i find compared with other LP labels mine seems alot darker than the other ones ive seen online, can anybody explain, this? thanks

P1020943.jpg

Thanks and much appreciated!!!!

Well I see nothing strange: there are some slightly color variations depending on the issue. Please take a look at the run off and let us know the catalog / matrix number (don't forget A2 or B4 etc.).

The removed sticker probably was the most thrilling thing: a transitional copy with some different label on (i.e. wea, page, diff. catalog n. etc.)

Millions of copies made ... so there might be some kind of difference ... B)