The Complete Zeppelin Studio Recordings

gperkins151

I now have all of the studio albums, plus the 4 tracks that were released as part of Coda in the complete recordings box set:

Baby_Come_On_Home.mp3

Hey_Hey_What_Can_I_Do.mp3

White_Summer_Black_Mountain_Side.mp3

Travelling_Riverside_Blues.mp3

I also downloaded "Moby Dick" Bonzo's Montreaux this morning from the first Box set (1990.)

I just read the article in Rolling Stone and they say that there are 3 bonus tracks in this box set:

17410700-17410702-large.jpg

Can someone tell me what they are? Are they the same as the ones I list above?

Also, I read in the same article about this set:

17410712-17410714-large.jpg

"this two-disc gesture compiled everything from the nine canonical albums that didn't end up there, plus the first-album outtake "Baby Come On Home."

Can someone tell me if the only performance here that doesn't appear on the regular albums is "Baby Come on Home" and if that is the same version released as part of Coda in the complete recordings?

I am trying to get a complete set of the studio recordings and don't want to buy two box sets to do so. I think I might have it all now, but I want to be sure. Any suggestions?

yes it is the same version as CODA- no need to buy the other box set (unless you are a liner notes freak!)

I am certainly not.

So, just to be crystal clear, if one wants to get the complete studio recordings and already has all of the studio albums, all one needs to add is:

From Coda in the complete recordings box set:

Baby_Come_On_Home.mp3

AND

"Moby Dick" Bonzo's Montreaux from the first Box set (1990.)

Right?

I am certainly not.

So, just to be crystal clear, if one wants to get the complete studio recordings and already has the complete set of studio albums, all one needs to add is:

From Coda in the complete recordings box set:

Baby_Come_On_Home.mp3

AND

"Moby Dick" Bonzo's Montreaux from the first Box set (1990.)

Right?

Wrong if i undestand you correctly

The only track The Complete Studio Recordings(10 CD Box set) does not have is Moby Dick/Bonzo Montreaux,that is only available on box set 1(crop circle one)

Wrong if i undestand you correctly

The only track The Complete Studio Recordings(10 CD Box set) does not have is Moby Dick/Bonzo Montreaux,that is only available on box set 1(crop circle one)

I think I am being misunderstood.

I am seeking to compile a complete set of the Zep studio recordings that were released on CD.

I have all of the albums (not ANY of the box sets) that were released plus the stuff I downloaded from Coda and the first box set, listed above.

Do I now have all of the studio stuff released on CD?

"officially released", yes. "Unofficially", no. ;)

and the MobyDick/Bonzo's Montreux thing was just a mashup done for the boxset. It was never intended to be like that when it was recorded. IMO, I would'nt even count that one.

Yeah, it sure sounds like a mashup.

However, the songs listed above are incredible, some of my favorites by the band.

Archived