who gets the tickets?

I see a lot of posts on here from people with access to tickets but the person who bought the tickets can't go. What will happen to the tickets that can't get picked up because these people don't have daddy (or their best friend or whoever) going with them to pick up wristbands and tics? It seems to me there will be more than a few tickets to be sold the day of the show.

I see a lot of posts on here from people with access to tickets but the person who bought the tickets can't go. What will happen to the tickets that can't get picked up because these people don't have daddy (or their best friend or whoever) going with them to pick up wristbands and tics? It seems to me there will be more than a few tickets to be sold the day of the show.

It might be worth you going down on the night to see ??, but what is sad is that people who have access to the tickets but can't go because of the dad etc might have to see someone else buy them on the night !!

The arena better not be half empty because of this as I will feel bad for people on here who haven't gone and could of !! Anyway i am sure what will be will be !!

Good luck everyone still trying !!

I don't think they'll really know until showtime. After someone has waited in line and gets turned away for not having the person who purchased the tickets with them. That person could still show up 10 minutes before showtime. I know a lot of venues will hold 'will call' tickets until 20 minutes after the show starts before putting those on sale to walk-ups.

as a zep uberfan of 30 years standing i'm hoping so much on that....so much so that am making a 500 mile round trip on a wing and a prayer....i hope my time is gonna come at last(was only holiday in scotland for knebworths...my dad said "you can see them next time"!!!!!!!!!!!i was 13)

as a zep uberfan of 30 years standing i'm hoping so much on that....so much so that am making a 500 mile round trip on a wing and a prayer....i hope my time is gonna come at last(was only holiday in scotland for knebworths...my dad said "you can see them next time"!!!!!!!!!!!i was 13)

Well good luck mate and hope it pays off for you !! :) and good luck to you valleygirl !!

Well good luck mate and hope it pays off for you !! :) and good luck to you valleygirl !!

Thanks leddy. Wish I could take that chance but short notice airfare from Denver to London is a bit pricey right now.

I hope all have a great time and safe travels. I'll be watching here Monday afternoon for the first set lists and reviews to come in.

Thanks leddy...nothing ventured nothing gained...and keep tryin valley girl....percy would like a good welsh contingent there im sure...hawddamor !(ex valley boy myself...comin down to get train from newport sunday)

Archived