Ticket Dilemma

I don't want to labour the point but I was luckily enough to get tickets :D

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances (brothers! who can trust 'em :angry: ), I now only have time to get to the arena, get the wrist bands fitted, get an individual in and then get in my car and leg it back home!

My issue is - it specifically states i can't resell the tickets & it gives me no options to get my money back. That leaves me...well basically..with 2 tickets not being used by anyone!!!!!! That surely is a travisty??????

Seriously grumpy Led Zep fan in gloucester!

Have i read this right. You can get yourself and another person into the arena, but you're not going to watch the show? And, you've still got two extra tickets on top of that? How come? Sorry if i'm missing something, but i've had a long day, and my brain is just about to go into neutral!!

Have i read this right. You can get yourself and another person into the arena, but you're not going to watch the show? And, you've still got two extra tickets on top of that? How come? Sorry if i'm missing something, but i've had a long day, and my brain is just about to go into neutral!!

Sorry for the confusion - I have 2 tickets. It was meant to be a fantastic birthday present for my husband (...and maybe for me too :D !) but best laid plans and all that, my a***ho*e of a brother decided he had bigger fish to fry and left me with no childcare!!!!! His is no longer on my xmas card list :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sorry for the confusion - I have 2 tickets. It was meant to be a fantastic birthday present for my husband (...and maybe for me too :D !) but best laid plans and all that, my a***ho*e of a brother decided he had bigger fish to fry and left me with no childcare!!!!! His is no longer on my xmas card list :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Surely you can get another babysitter!? Even if you have to pay extra, it'd be worth it! Hell, if it were me, I'd leave the children to fend for themselves, you know, character building and all that :)

Surely you can get another babysitter!? Even if you have to pay extra, it'd be worth it! Hell, if it were me, I'd leave the children to fend for themselves, you know, character building and all that :)

:D If I were a true fan I'd leave him with a dingo!!!!! Damn the mother/son bond :)

:D If I were a true fan I'd leave him with a dingo!!!!! Damn the mother/son bond :)

Let your husband go then and sell me the other ticket for twice face value..i'll even drive him there(im going anyway!!!!!on a wing and a prayer...)and dont worry he'll be safe..im male..lol..spend the profit on a nice birthday meal

Let your husband go then and sell me the other ticket for twice face value..i'll even drive him there(im going anyway!!!!!on a wing and a prayer...)and dont worry he'll be safe..im male..lol..spend the profit on a nice birthday meal

If I didn't have to be there you'd have a deal! Are you going in the hope of getting in?

on a slightly diff tack i just noticed email in my hotmail junk folder from ahmettribute offerring me merchandise link(20 4 a f**kin programme!!!!!!)..starting to wonder whether i might have "won" in ballot and hotmail filtered it out as i didnt even get confirmation mail when i first entered.if true bill gates wont know what hit him when my lawyers get seriously litigious on his ass!!!!!!!

Archived