ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I am tempted to do so, its not that its out of control it only takes about 20 mins to straighten but its just so boring! it looks pretty curly but i have to wash it every day. And i brush it when wet it just goes very frizzy!

You do look like her there's something similar about your lips and eyes i think!

this is my favourite picture of jimmy i think he looks sooooooo hot. sorry its just i found these pics and they've excited. anyway this ones pretty well known but its yummy

sunglassesjimmy.jpg

i know it kinda looks like he's about to puke but still.

talking of puke my dog puked up puddles of this gross yellow bile stuff all over my brand new pure white egyptian cotton bedding. needless to say i wasn't best pleased. it was DISGUSTING! she didnt even bother to move she just vomited where she was lying. i was really angry. she wont be getting on my bed again! luckily its all come out as i washed it immediately!

I am tempted to do so, its not that its out of control it only takes about 20 mins to straighten but its just so boring! it looks pretty curly but i have to wash it every day. And i brush it when wet it just goes very frizzy!

You do look like her there's something similar about your lips and eyes i think!

this is my favourite picture of jimmy i think he looks sooooooo hot. sorry its just i found these pics and they've excited. anyway this ones pretty well known but its yummy

sunglassesjimmy.jpg

i know it kinda looks like he's about to puke but still.

talking of puke my dog puked up puddles of this gross yellow bile stuff all over my brand new pure white egyptian cotton bedding. needless to say i wasn't best pleased. it was DISGUSTING! she didnt even bother to move she just vomited where she was lying. i was really angry. she wont be getting on my bed again! luckily its all come out as i washed it immediately!

Yuck, dog vomit :blink:

Anyways,

be inspired by Sharon Tate for your hair. I think it will work out great

Sharon Tate pictures

you can even bring your favorite picture to the hair stylist. He or she should be able to tell you how to achieve it easily. If not, keep trying to find something that'll work for you easily.

Yay!

I am obsessed with her, Richard sure knows. Noora, thank you, I am so content with your comment.

Edited by DeepBlackZeppelin

It was beyound repair. Nearly the entire left arm. I got a new one though.

Hair styles inspired by famous people. I'm growing my hair to match Janis's when it was really long. Then I"m cutting it to match either like in my avatar or get a Farrah-do and donate all my extra hair to Locks of Love.

Hair styles inspired by famous people. I'm growing my hair to match Janis's when it was really long. Then I"m cutting it to match either like in my avatar or get a Farrah-do and donate all my extra hair to Locks of Love.

Yay, good idea. Famous people inspire me too, but of course inspired, not copy. Janis had great hair, but beyond that, I think Janis is great to look up to, she was strong

Heather, may I have your feedback?

Yuck, dog vomit :blink:

Anyways,

be inspired by Sharon Tate for your hair. I think it will work out great

Sharon Tate pictures

you can even bring your favorite picture to the hair stylist. He or she should be able to tell you how to achieve it easily. If not, keep trying to find something that'll work for you easily.

Yay!

I am obsessed with her, Richard sure knows. Noora, thank you, I am so content with your comment.

i'd like to have my hair like that, straightish but still with a bit of a wave and some volume. i dont like my hair being totally totally straight but its hard to stop it being that when straightening it. Sharon Tate is so beautiful!

Edited by hentai

i'd like to have my hair like that, straightish but still with a bit of a wave and some volume. i dont like my hair being totally totally straight but its hard to stop it being that when straightening it.

Ditch the blow dryer and straightener

You can achieve that look with wet hair and a round brush

brush_357.jpg

Get unique bangs cut, they add a statement

I hope I helped.

What's Locks of Love?

There, the round brush idea was stated two times. I'm excited, this stuff is my forte. Bangs will still look greats, bangs as in the hair that goes above your forehead

LongHairLongBangs3.jpg

You can reduce frizziness with one simple product, either a serum or pomade.

They're everywhere, so many varieties and prices. John Freida makes one, Garnier Frutisse, Pantene, etc. But get a small bottle or sample at first to see if it works great for you.

76e50fe51b086234e731954468301525.jpg

You just apply it on to wet hair

And Locks of Love is a program in America in which people can donate their hair after they cut it, so that it can be made into wigs for cancer patients.

Oh yeah bangs mean fringe right?

i asked for a fringe last time i had my hair cut but they didnt really give me one.

hahahaha this will make you laugh this is me afetr blow drying my hair before straightening it! i was also pulling a bad face and my makeup had all run!

Image081.jpg

John Freida works best. That is the only thing I can get to work on my hair. It's kinda pricey, but it lasts for a long time and it works. MY hair is just past my shoulder and I only need a dime sized amount of serum, so the bottle lasts me a few months.

My hair does that, but with it dark and curly it looks more Hendrix.

Edited by lzfan715

Sue them, not really

Yeah, it is annoying when hair stylists don't give you what you want, right?

Ugh, it is annoying, but I am sure that you can accomplish a smooth and sleek look with the serum. Try to avoid heat, they make frizziness worse.

Just after you step out of the shower, squeeze a small amount of serum into your palm, rub it and just smooth over your hair. Then use a round brush throughout your hair, pulling outwards. Then, eventually it will dry out on its own.

Another thing is that they make serums specially for use with a blow dryer. So, if you need to use a blow dryer in the morning, you have protection

like this

ultimate-protection.jpg

John Freida works best. That is the only thing I can get to work on my hair. It's kinda pricey, but it lasts for a long time and it works. MY hair is just past my shoulder and I only need a dime sized amount of serum, so the bottle lasts me a few months.

My hair does that, but with it dark and curly it looks more Hendrix.

Sue them, not really

Yeah, it is annoying when hair stylists don't give you what you want, right?

Ugh, it is annoying, but I am sure that you can accomplish a smooth and sleek look with the serum. Try to avoid heat, they make frizziness worse.

Just after you step out of the shower, squeeze a small amount of serum into your palm, rub it and just smooth over your hair. Then use a round brush throughout your hair, pulling outwards. Then, eventually it will dry out on its own.

Another thing is that they make serums specially for use with a blow dryer.