ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Its gunna be really crap because then I won't be able to talk to you as much. haha! its been really good to catch up these last few days. :thumbsup: Thanks for being around.

I know we've talked a lot over the last few days! Well you should start coming online earlier than the insane hour you usually do!

I know we've talked a lot over the last few days! Well you should start coming online earlier than the insane hour you usually do!

Well that's true. I know its all my fault...don't worry about it. I just don't want to be anti-social with the family you see. :lol: My brother gets really pissed off if I spend loads of time on the net. And the times that I do come on are insane...I admit that freely. :lol:

Yeah we like this thread. I think because everyone got kinda obsessed with msn for a bit....myself included....we haven't contributed as much here. I admit I have absolutely loved the real time conversations with you lovely people...but we still need to contribute here. So lets balance the two. I think it has partially slowed down here because of the new msn hype, exchanging addresses etc. Theres nothing wrong with that but lets keep integrity here too. Awesome.

Love Rik

:kiss:

I'm fine, thanks. How are you?

The horses are good, but I have to sell one now because there aren't so many horses on Internet for sale right now. I'm really going to miss her.. Tomorrow I'm going to make advertisement (?) and put it on Internet.. :(

Hi Minelle :wave:

Edited by Lessien

Thanks for asking, guys.Things are much, much better.Almost back to normal.

Oh, bye Hetty.

Thats really really great to hear. It has been all over the news here so I was hoping people like you were ok. Its a shame how the government manages to include all the innocent people. ha. Just glad you are safe and well.

Cool Richard, mandolin... I would love to play an instrument, I can play a little bit piano (some Christmas songs and Happy Birthday..) and I have a guitar, but it needs new strings and I have no idea how to do that :lol: My uncle is going to help me, but I don't know when..

I'm trying to scan something, but the printer won't work.. :angry:

Minelle, I'm really glad everything is almost back to normal. :)