Anyone see Michael Moore on Hannity?

planted

I'm not a fan of either, really, but I thought Moore was calm, cool and collected, which surprised me. He totally let Hannity hang himself. I wish we could have gotten more facts, but I guess you gotta see the movie for that. The mortgage crisis was what really caught my interest, and I was impressed when Moore stated that the number one reason people go into foreclosure on their home is medical bills.

Thoughts?

First of all..

All of these fucks are friends (let say co-workers)when off the airwaves. They all sell books or movies. Hell, I believe the only reason Pres. Obama wanted to became the president was to sell more books. Ann Coulter does a show with Bill Maher.

The movie is funny. It has to be. Cause humor allows you to look past common sense and let you draw the conclusion that Micheal Moore wants you to.

Actually, the movie is really funny. Micheal Moore probably shopped around for the best loan, distributor, caterer's, nonunion help, probably had his crew stay at the Motel 6 while he was at the Hilton. His movie was made by capitalism and he is rich by capitalism, even before he made fun of it.

Hi all,

First of all..

All of these fucks are friends (let say co-workers)when off the airwaves. They all sell books or movies. Hell, I believe the only reason Pres. Obama wanted to became the president was to sell more books. Ann Coulter does a show with Bill Maher.

The movie is funny. It has to be. Cause humor allows you to look past common sense and let you draw the conclusion that Micheal Moore wants you to.

Actually, the movie is really funny. Micheal Moore probably shopped around for the best loan, distributor, caterer's, nonunion help, probably had his crew stay at the Motel 6 while he was at the Hilton. His movie was made by capitalism and he is rich by capitalism, even before he made fun of it.

Yeah,a hypocrite :rolleyes:

KB

Archived