How many times did Led Zeppelin go to Bron-Y-Aur?

MarmaladeSkies

How many times did Led Zeppelin go to Bron-Y-Aur cottage?

In May 1970 Jimmy and Robert went there accompanied by Jimmy's girlfriend Charlotte Martin, Robert's daughter Carmen, Robert's dog Stryder and as I recall at least one assistant. Apparently, Robert had stayed there as a child

on holiday with his parents and sister. So far as I know JPJ & Bonzo never went there.

Question.

How many times did Led Zeppelin go to Bron-Y-Aur cottage?

Answer

InMay 1970 Jimmy and Robert went there accompanied by Jimmy's girlfriendCharlotte Martin, Robert's daughter Carmen, Robert's dog Stryder and asI recall at least one assistant. Apparently, Robert had stayed there asa child

on holiday with his parents and sister. So far as I know JPJ & Bonzo never went there.

About as Clear as Mud i would say, how bout you folks?

Regards, Danny

I'll make my answer idiot proof so even you can understand it:

Robert - at least twice

Jimmy - at least once

JPJ - never

Bonzo - never

:hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

You really crack me up Steve, you post your usual "I Know Everything" Stuff, but give Nothing as an Answer as to what the Question was Asked and have the Front to call me an Idiot, pitty Knebby wasn't here tonight, at least She could give a Truthful Answer not some "Cut and Paste" job that any Idiot could do, you dont know do you? why not Say So or Shut Up and Stop Making Yourself Out to be Something You Aint, Before Knebby comes back and Humiliates You Again. :o

Have a Nice Day, Danny

hysterical.gif:hysterical:hysterical.gif:hysterical:hysterical.gif

You really crack me up Steve, you post your usual "I Know Everything" Stuff, but give Nothing as an Answer as to what the Question was Asked and have the Front to call me an Idiot, pitty Knebby wasn't here tonight, at least She could give a Truthful Answer not some "Cut and Paste" job that any Idiot could do, you dont know do you? why not Say So or Shut Up and Stop Making Yourself Out to be Something You Aint, Before Knebby comes back and Humiliates You Again. ohmy.gif

Have a Nice Day, Danny

Oh, please. I've answered this twice now and you still don't get it.

Oh, please. I've answered this twice now and you still don't get it.

No Steve its you that doesn't get it, its a Trick Question.

Question. "How many times did Led Zeppelin go to Bron-Y-Aur cottage"

Answer. None.

You said it yourself Steve, "So far as I know JPJ & Bonzo never went there" No JPJ and Bonzo, No Led Zeppelin, theres your Answer.

Have a Nice Day, Danny

PS, Do you like my use of Colours?

No Steve its you that doesn't get it, its a Trick Question.

Question. "How many times did Led Zeppelin go to Bron-Y-Aur cottage"

Answer. None.

You said it yourself Steve, "So far as I know JPJ & Bonzo never went there" No JPJ and Bonzo, No Led Zeppelin, theres your Answer.

I don't believe it is a trick question; regardless I know I have provided the answer. If I had simply said "None" or "No Led Zeppelin" that would overlook the May 1970 Page & Plant visit which directly influenced Led Zeppelin's third album. Then I further explained how Bron-Y-Aur was already known to Robert from his childhood. Your welcome, Dan.

I don't believe it is a trick question; regardless I know I have provided the answer. If I had simply said "None" or "No Led Zeppelin" that would overlook the May 1970 Page & Plant visit which directly influenced Led Zeppelin's third album. Then I further explained how Bron-Y-Aur was already known to Robert from his childhood. Your welcome, Dan.

OK Steve, you got me, i still think that Robert might have visited it more than Twice though, wish Knebby would give some input, if your around please help.

Regards, Danny

PS, Steve, calm down mate, "I only wanted to have some fun" with ya.;) Kashmir.

OK Steve, you got me, i still think that Robert might have visited it more than Twice though, wish Knebby would give some input, if your around please help.

Regards, Danny

PS, Steve, calm down mate, "I only wanted to have some fun" with ya.wink.gif Kashmir.

It's quite possible Robert has visited more than twice but I have only posted what I have confirmed. I vaguely recall he also stopped by in the 90s, surprising the owner.

Archived