Led Zep Ring Tone

Dancin'Days

Yeah, that is a drawback...running out of minutes.

If I know I'll need it...like if I'm taking cabs around or going somewhere I need to be in touch then I make sure I have minutes.

Pay phones are almost obsolete now. So they do come in handy.

I actually miss the old old phone booths. Where you could actually SIT and had a small tray for your things. I remember going to one in particular to call my boyfriend in LA so my mom wouldn't know. It also dispensed money like a slot machine randomly. biggrin.gif

Funny you should say "handy".....that is what they call cell phones in Germany, handies. About the sitting down and having a small tray to put your stuff on.....I think a lot of people have left keys, wallets, purses and other items behind after using those pay phones on that small tray. I know when I was growing up I found some items in phone booths. Also, I have known soda machines that were like slots....cha ching!

hysterical.gif My how times have changed! LOL

Have sweet dreams DD!

I'm going down to ...oops that sounded randy too...I'M GOING to try to go back to sleep!

wave.gif

Sleep tight......oops is that an innuendo? anyways sweet dreams Hottie!wave.gif

Edited by Dancin'Days