Led Zep Ring Tone

Dancin'Days

Hi "Gospel Zone!" How are you today? In my opinion, the whole BEATLES catalog should be Ringtones! I admit, I don't own any Ringtones other than the ones offered by Verizon. But I would spend some money on BEATLES Ringtones seeing that THE BEATLES are my most favorite band in the whole wide world. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

The Beatles aren't my favorite band, but because I feel that "I Feel Fine" would be the best song in the whole world for a Ringtone, shows that I am being objective. I mean, it just makes perfect sense. Bmmm....brrrrrrrrrr.....da-da-da-da-da-de-de-de-de-de, ect.

Rock on indeed! :thumbsup:

I have Kashmir as my ringtone.

But it sure is great for everybody to be able to have different ringtones- I remember being in a train station waiting room many years ago when someone's cell rang (back then all phones had the same generic ring)& everyone took their phones out to see if it was theirs!

Okay, Dancin Days... you owe me $2.49... because of this thread i just went in search of a second Led Zeppelin ringtone, found "The Ocean" and now that is my current ring. :) the ringtone is the music in the start of the song. I'm not sure if it will be subtle enough for work, but since i'm off today, i will give it a try.

I have "The Ocean" and no one at work has complained yet.

Before I left Verizon I had an LG eNV3 that I could load my own ringtones, which allowed me a lot of freedom.

I had the first 30 seconds or so of the ALS solo set for when my son called - he's 15 and he loves ALS and the whole Presence album because I always play it on long trips in the car, especially when we go to Florida.

Actually, all 3 of my kids love it for that reason.

It's one of my proudest accomplishments as a parent. lulz.

I don't have any Led Zeppelin ring tones. I have Comfortably Numb, Wish You Were Here and Syd's Arpeggio from Shine On [all from David Gilmour's solo concert] as my main tones, the first two for when people call me, the last one for when someone sends me a text message. The other ring tones I have on my phone are:

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams [i use this at Christmas time]

(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Nat King Cole

Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller

That's Life - Frank Sinatra

Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan

I think a German beer would knock me for a loop, lol. I love beer, but don't drink liquor often. Is there any German beer that isn't too heavy? I might enjoy that.

"The Ocean" is one of those songs i never tire of. I love the upbeat sound and it makes my top ten favorite Zeppelin list smile.gif Please, copy me! I think it would be cool if you use "The Ocean"! I just wish it was the end of the song instead of the start (not that it doesn't sound good, it does)! I noticed "Custard Pie" was available, too. I may get that one next. In searching also came across a Robert Plant favorite "Pink and Black"... still thinking about returning to get that one.

Hi Tangerine, I now have The Ocean as my ringtone. I hooked up my phone to my computer and took a couple of albums and put them on my phone. It is so cool. when I put the album on my phone the album cover also goes in my pics so now I have the HOTH cover as my wallpaper.bp.gif

DD

Black Dog is my ringtone and I have Black Dog, Bring it on Home, Communication Breakdown and Custard Pie set as ringback tones on alternating days. Everyone cracks up over the ringback tones, they are a hit smile.gif

I have "The Ocean" and no one at work has complained yet.

It's not my co-workers i'm worried about. I leave my phone on all the time at work and sometimes when i'm in a patient room it rings. So i need a subtle sound. Anyway, now i have five ringtones so i can alternate them and not get sick of any :)

Hi Tangerine, I now have The Ocean as my ringtone. I hooked up my phone to my computer and took a couple of albums and put them on my phone. It is so cool. when I put the album on my phone the album cover also goes in my pics so now I have the HOTH cover as my wallpaper.bp.gif

DD

Hi Dancin' Days', that's cool. I can't do that with my PC but i bet it looks really cool. I also added U2's "Walk On" and The Cure's "Just Like Heaven" to my ringtone collection. I didn't see "Thank You" as an option on my music site, but that's one i would also love.

It's not my co-workers i'm worried about. I leave my phone on all the time at work and sometimes when i'm in a patient room it rings. So i need a subtle sound. Anyway, now i have five ringtones so i can alternate them and not get sick of any :)

If I were your patient and your phone rang I would be cured!

How about "Ring Ring"? Those fancy ring tones cost $$$

My motto is "If it's free it's for me if I gots to pay I runs away"biggrin.gif

Mine don't cost a thing. Any song that I have on my phone I can use as a ring tone. I have over 13 thousand MP3 songs (about 60 gig) on my computer but I only have 2 gig space for music on my phone, which makes it hard to choose which albums I want to add.

Hi Dancin' Days', that's cool. I can't do that with my PC but i bet it looks really cool. I also added U2's "Walk On" and The Cure's "Just Like Heaven" to my ringtone collection. I didn't see "Thank You" as an option on my music site, but that's one i would also love.

I have a Sony Ericson walkman that I got a couple of months ago after I went into a lake with my, then, brand new Nokia, and then it did not work anymore DUH! But that was not my fault. The Sony has some nice features but a pain in the ass to learn and use. It is almost like a computer and punks like my son have no problem with it!biggrin.gif

Hey DD!

Mine's Kashmir, and I'm keeping it. Makes me smile. smile.gif

15 cents.

I don't have any fancy iPhone's just a very cheap pay as ya go. Really don't use it much anyway. Land lines are more dependable, well, at least they don't die.

I wouldn't have a phone like this either but I have a contract and get a new phone every 2 years for "free". I used to have a pay as you go phone but then when I needed it the most, it had no money left on it so I got a contract.

Yeah, that is a drawback...running out of minutes.

If I know I'll need it...like if I'm taking cabs around or going somewhere I need to be in touch then I make sure I have minutes.

Pay phones are almost obsolete now. So they do come in handy.

I actually miss the old old phone booths. Where you could actually SIT and had a small tray for your things. I remember going to one in particular to call my boyfriend in LA so my mom wouldn't know. It also dispensed money like a slot machine randomly. :D

Archived