Bring it on home chords?

Discipulus

hi guys i was wondering if any of you know the chords that jimmy plays for the live version of bring it on home specifically at royal albert hall, and the intro. Ive figured out the low and high parts of the main riff but i cant figure out those chords =/ much appreciated thanks

PS also if anyone knows what the tempo's are for it that would also be a big help thanks

Edited by Discipulus

hi guys i was wondering if any of you know the chords that jimmy plays for the live version of bring it on home specifically at royal albert hall, and the intro. Ive figured out the low and high parts of the main riff but i cant figure out those chords =/ much appreciated thanks

PS also if anyone knows what the tempo's are for it that would also be a big help thanks

Hi 'Discipulus'

Without Evster on hand, or someone as gifted as he is you will struggle, I've found this You-tube link so at least you can figure it out for yourself, sorry i cant be more helpful but I'm only an amateur like yourself.

Regards, Danny

http://www.youtube.c...arch_type=&aq=f

Hi 'Discipulus'

Without Evster on hand, or someone as gifted as he is you will struggle, I've found this You-tube link so at least you can figure it out for yourself, sorry i cant be more helpful but I'm only an amateur like yourself.

Regards, Danny

http://www.youtube.c...arch_type=&aq=f

e---------------------------------

B-3-2-0-----0-2--3-2-0------

G-4-2-0/1--0-2--4-2-0/1----

D-------------0-2---------------

A---------------------------------

E-----------------------------3-0

Two things:With last part on the low E, Im pretty sure he hits it open, 3, then open again, but it sounds fine either way.

Also, on the first part with the B-3 and G-4, Im fairly confident that he slides into it, but again; can be done either way.

When I first was learning this song, this was the same part I had trouble with.

Hope this helps.

Oh and on the intro it's just this:

e-

B-

G-

D-

A-2-2-4-4-2-2-----2

E-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-4

Repeated many times then:

e

B

G

D-2-2-4-4-2-2------2

A-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-4-

E

Repeated a few times then:

e

B

G

D-4-4-6-6-4-4-6-6-2-2-4-4-2-2------2

A-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-0-0-0-0-0-0-3-4---2-2-4-4-5-5-4-4-2-2

E-----------------------------------------------0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Then he does some fancy little turnaround lick that I have not figured out yet, and then the riff starts.

Sorry if it's a little hard to read.

Edited by Page-ist

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys mus appreciated i dont spose ne of u know the tempo tho? i spose i can just figure taht one out on my own haha thanks

Mmmmmm...this song has a weird beat and timing with a bit of a slag (good way) with stop (semi-stop time) times in there to. Drums are up-beat 100-120 range, the guitars have all that drag and jump in it so, like stated by Starbreaker..its the Blues!

haha thanks guys i appreciate it. I tried to get it close just a few minutes ago and it seems to me that the intro is at about 120 but once he goes into the meat of the song so to speak it gets slower to around 100. does this seem right to you guys? im not very experienced at all with rhythm

also though, sry i hate to bug u guys with this, but do you guys know anything about the little guitar vs harmonica duel they do in live versions? I imagine it would start in key of E down at the 12th fret but again i dont know much and i cant find nething on the live versions really. Thanks guys!

Edited by Discipulus

• 14 years later...