Rock Memorabilia Exhibition in NYC thru Jan 31st 2010

SteveAJones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out Rob Roth's collection of 35 years' worth of rock-and-roll memorabilia at John Varvatos. The collection includes tour posters, advertisements, original artwork, and merchandise from bands such as the Rolling Stones, Kiss, Queen, and Led Zeppelin. John Varvatos, 315 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-358-0315); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–7).

On display thru Jan 31st.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone here can make it, I'd appreciate photographs of the exhibition.

Check out Rob Roth's collection of 35 years' worth of rock-and-roll memorabilia at John Varvatos. The collection includes tour posters, advertisements, original artwork, and merchandise from bands such as the Rolling Stones, Kiss, Queen, and Led Zeppelin. John Varvatos, 315 Bowery, nr. Bleecker St. (212-358-0315); M–S (noon–9), Su (noon–7).

On display thru Jan 31st.

If anyone here can make it, I'd appreciate photographs of the exhibition.

This looks cool. I'll see if I can stop by (a newborn baby happily limits your schedule a bit!). If I can will take some pictures and post.

It's going to be weird going into the space that used to be CBGB's.

Archived