Classic Rock Sequence

Conneyfogle

Featuring a look back at the years 1972 and 1978 in Masters of Rock, Deep Purple at Knebworth House in 1985 and sessions from Baby Stafford, Led Zeppelin and Pretty Maids

Classic Rock Sequence

Broadcast on: BBC 6 Music, 12:00am Saturday 27th February 2010

Duration:120 minutes

Available until: 2:02am Saturday 6th March 2010

Listen Now

Featuring a look back at the years 1972 and 1978 in Masters of Rock, Deep Purple at Knebworth House in 1985 and sessions from Baby Stafford, Led Zeppelin and Pretty Maids

Classic Rock Sequence

Listen Now

I'm listing to it now, great line-up!

Classic Rock Sequence

Listen Now

Thanks for the link 'Conneyfogle', i remember the 1985 Deep Purple show like it was yesterday, the best part was that BFB (big fat bastard) Meatloaf, with his leg in plaster, trying to dodge bottles and cans all through his set, then this big piddle bottle came over and he took a tumble, i cried laughing. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Thanks for the link 'Conneyfogle', i remember the 1985 Deep Purple show like it was yesterday, the best part was that BFB (big fat bastard) Meatloaf, with his leg in plaster, trying to dodge bottles and cans all through his set, then this big piddle bottle came over and he took a tumble, i cried laughing. :lol:

Regards, Danny

The purple concert sounds really good, it was a bit wet I hear and Blackers playing in wellies, 'in the absence of Pink'

The purple concert sounds really good, it was a bit wet I hear and Blackers playing in wellies, 'in the absence of Pink'

A BIT WET!!!! that's an understatement, It was a mud bath, but Ian Gillan's wit and Purple's playing made up for it. :D

Regards, Danny

Archived