Radio station playing more Led Zeppelin

TimL

Hi,

Apologies if this isn't in the right place etc, but I thought you might be interested to know that Absolute Classic Rock has just re-launched, and is now the home of the Great British Guarantee. Which means classic British rock songs, including Led Zeppelin, on the hour, every hour. So might be up your alley, down your street etc? It's at www.absoluteclassicrock.co.uk and there's also a poll to find the best-ever British rock song!

Cheers

Tim L

About the only time I ever really listened to a classic rock station here was when they did a New Year's 1,000 song countdown. They played some of the best obscure songs ever. But after that they went back to playing the same old songs over and over and over and over...... <_<

If you want ROCK, tune into 1077 'The Bone' on the net. It is a San Francisco radio station and plays real rock for rock lovers. They play Zep all the time and loads of other rock that makes me tick.

I live in Australia, and this beats all the Oz radio stations hands down. In my trips around the U.S., The Bone tops the lot.

Check it out. I love it and want a BONEHEAD bumper sticker for the car!! http://www.1077thebone.com/

Kind regards from Down Under.

WNOR are Zep fanatics they play their live stuff occasionally, and songs you would hear much on other radio stations. and of course Nikki Sixx has his own radio show on this station and he turns out to be quite the Led Head as well as Nights With Alice Cooper (but that was expected :) )

Hi all,

WNOR are Zep fanatics they play their live stuff occasionally, and songs you would hear much on other radio stations. and of course Nikki Sixx has his own radio show on this station and he turns out to be quite the Led Head as well as Nights With Alice Cooper (but that was expected :) )

Hi all, zepps apprentice,

Alice is awesome! :thumbsup: Makes working a Saturday night great!

Nikki a Led Head?How,Why? :Thinking::lol:

KB

another good station is FM 99.7 WRFX aka The Fox. It's also the flagship station for the John-Boy and Billy Show in case anyone has heard of that.

Unfortunately, I have. Yet another reason I went to satellite.

Archived