Whatever

zdr

My mind will explode: I never knew that the kid from HOTH cover is the same person as one of my favorite TV personna:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b00qfzbw

How small the world is?

What a great guy he is!

(Now I realize that this is probably old news for most of the fans.)

Wow! This is news to me! I never knew this until I saw this thread! B) Its a small world after all! Thanks zdr! :D

VH1 usually passes good music, 70's 80's, but i rarely i can pick up Led Zeppelin on TV ... I am sorry that in Portugal there are few TV channels dedicated for music from the 60's 70's and 80's :(

Good for you, for starting your collection.

I gave up listening to VH1 (I pass trough, but I rarely stay) esp. since in the last period they shifted to a newer music. Now, I listen to VH1 Classic, and about 1 time /week I stumble upon some Zep.

Believe me! I face the same problem here in New Zealand! There are 2 channels called 63 and Juice TV. They do play some Classic Rock late at night sometimes but not enough! They pay attention to 80s bands like Metallica!:angry: Sheesh! dry.gif

I designed and strung this necklace using Robert's necklace he wore on the 1973 tour as inspiration.

DSC00012.jpg

In posting it, the picture did not turn out as well as I had hoped. It is made of round sea shell with red corral, turquoise and silver barrels.

I used to bead, yeah I know guys shouldn't bead. Made some really cool stuff too. Anyway the reason I posted is Robert's gear was often inspiration for my stuff too. Nice work you have there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This sounds interesting :) :

"Daniel [Kloza] is starting the recording session Murdercap Records in December in Las Vegas. He is featured on thirteen tracks on the album, with more to come. The disc is intended to be the Hip-Hop version of Led Zeppelin's debut album and its follow-up, Led Zeppelin II. "It's a very tall order, but Daniel is up to the task. He is an excellent drummer, who can do what only a handful of musicians can pull off," says Murdercap Records CEO Jerome SlikkForDays Almon"

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release-rss/rock-drummer-daniel-kloza-featured-on-murdercap-records-tracks-179036.php

I'll def. look after this output

• 4 weeks later...