Thanks to all of you!

silvermedalist

I want to thank you all that sent me happy birthday wish's and also that know about the surgery I just went through. I just got out of the hospital an hour and half ago. And happy birthday to those others that were born on this day! If the mods read this, do remove Yukon, Icantquityoubabe, and Desperado from the birthday list as they are all former banned names of mine!!:D

I want to thank you all that sent me happy birthday wish's and also that know about the surgery I just went through. I just got out of the hospital an hour and half ago. And happy birthday to those others that were born on this day! If the mods read this, do remove Yukon, Icantquityoubabe, and Desperado from the birthday list as they are all former banned names of mine!!:D

Only the names were banned! :lol:

Great to have you back..uhh..silvermedalist !

Now it's time to go for the

GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good to hear the surgery went well. Hope it helps take care of what was ailing you.

And, Happy Birthday!! Here's hoping the O's can pull out a win tonight for you... and me, while they're at it! :D

Good to hear the surgery went well. Hope it helps take care of what was ailing you.

And, Happy Birthday!! Here's hoping the O's can pull out a win tonight for you... and me, while they're at it! :D

Thanks EBK. I just dont understand with that lineup how we can be so bad.. Bad enough for me to quickly change my avatar. From one bad team to another. Well, at least I have the Sabres.

Archived