Zeppelin mentioned on Entourage tonight (8/8/10)

Wolfman

On tonight's episode of Entourage, Turtle is worried about his (sexual) performance with his new girl and Drama comes back with some comment about Zeppelin. I couldn't tell if it was a jab at the boys or he was saying Turtle had performed as long as Zeppelin has (aka meaning he hasn't been with a girl in a long time). It was kinda hard to understand exactly what he said. Anyone else see the episode and could decipher it?

On tonight's episode of Entourage, Turtle is worried about his (sexual) performance with his new girl and Drama comes back with some comment about Zeppelin. I couldn't tell if it was a jab at the boys or he was saying Turtle had performed as long as Zeppelin has (aka meaning he hasn't been with a girl in a long time). It was kinda hard to understand exactly what he said. Anyone else see the episode and could decipher it?

Johnny Drama told Turtle "You perform about as frequently as Led Zeppelin".

Johnny Drama told Turtle "You perform about as frequently as Led Zeppelin".

I love this show, Entourage. I have seen every episode.

Not to be a ballbuster, but Johnny Drama actually says, " Yeah. You perform as often as Led Zeppelin."

I, in no way, think that this was meant as a slur against or about Led Zeppelin.

By the way, Kevin Dillon, is the younger brother of the great actor Matt Dillon (as I am sure You already knew). I have read that Matt Dillon has said that the very first album he ever bought was Led Zeppelin IV. With that said I would assume that Kevin is also a fan of the "mighty" Led Zeppelin. Or at least a writer or two for this show is a Led Zeppelin fan. How can anyone not be a fan of Led Zeppelin?

Archived