A warm "Hello!" from a fellow Zep Head!

Alexa

Hello, everybody!

I'm definitely happy I found this forum! I've been a Led Zeppelin fan ever since I was little (around six years old or so), and as of late I've gotten more and more into them. Sadly, I have no friends that share the same affinity for them as I do (then again, it's not like I have many friends to begin with, I'm kind of a "Lone-Star", if you will), which is saddening, but now that I've found this forum with a whole BUNCH of Zeppelin fans like me, I'm very happy! :) I came across the official Led Zeppelin site while looking for photos for my wallpaper on my computer (which is now a photo of the band), and figured I'd try out the forum. Where better to start than the "Meet & Greet"?

There's not much to say about me, really... I'm a teenage Zep Head that likes to play piano, violin, guitar, and I try to sing (key word being "TRY"). I simply ADORE Robert Plant as a musician (and I personally thought he was pretty cute when he was about nineteen or twenty... But maybe that's just me... ;) ). Not to say that I'm favoring Mr. Plant over the rest of the band--I hold them all to the highest respect (rest peacefully forever, John Bonham--you were and forever will be the greatest drummer to walk the Earth). I'm basically just here to chat about Led Zeppelin with other Led Zeppelin fans and feel like I'm NOT boring them with all my talk about the band. My mom says I'm "obsessed", but it's really not that bad... I think... Alright, I'll freely admit that (and I actually kept track of this) that I listen to no less than two hours of Led Zeppelin a day, and every single one of my wallpapers, online icons, etc. has something to do with Led Zeppelin. So I may be a little obsessed...

Moving on, my number two goal in life is to meet at LEAST one of the living members of Led Zeppelin. My first is to become a famous musician, whether it be with one, two, three, or even all four of the instruments that I play. My reason for putting Led Zeppelin lower than number one on the list is this: sadly, humans are not immortal. I'm pretty sure we meet at one point or another, dead OR alive. So, at any rate, it might work... Somehow... Hopefully...

Alright, enough of that. Anyhow, that's my introduction for you all! I'm a wordy person, wouldn't you say? Ha ha. :)

Until next time,

Alexa

Welcome to the forum, Alexa :) . Great place to be, friendly and warm (most of the time).

For start, you could go in the Newbie section, in the "How I know I'm Zeppelin obsessed" thread, to see where are you on the obsession scale. :P

Also, you could post your location in the "member map", on the top of the forum page (I would love to se that map full with Zeppelin fans, everywhere)

Hi!

I guess I'm a newbie to the forum too,but welcome ! I am also a teenage Zep fan and constantly bore my friends when I'm talking about The Band. I think that's why I joined the forum. I like to play guitar, sing with a drummer in my trivia club. I guess I'm just about as obsessed as you are since I can't sleep without listening to about an hour of Led Zeppelin and almost only play their songs. I totally agree with you about the Robert Plant part.:D

The Green One:)

Welcome to the forum, Alexa :) . Great place to be, friendly and warm (most of the time).

For start, you could go in the Newbie section, in the "How I know I'm Zeppelin obsessed" thread, to see where are you on the obsession scale. :P

Also, you could post your location in the "member map", on the top of the forum page (I would love to se that map full with Zeppelin fans, everywhere)

Thanks so much! I'm so glad there are awesome people on here--not that there shouldn't be, we're in a LED ZEPPELIN forum for crying out loud! Ha ha ha! :) The environment makes me feel good; like I have a bunch of friends, like I fit in somewhere where fitting in is actually cool! :D Lol :) I know, it sounds stupid, but all in all... Never mind. Haha! :D I'll definitely try the thread you suggested! Thanks again!

Your fellow Zep Head,

Alexa

I'll definitely try the thread you suggested!

Except that is in the Trivia section, not in Newbies section. I made a little mistake :blush:

But I'm sure you found it by now.

//Glad you start posting "in force". Way to go!

Thanks so much! I'm so glad there are awesome people on here--not that there shouldn't be, we're in a LED ZEPPELIN forum for crying out loud! Ha ha ha! :) The environment makes me feel good; like I have a bunch of friends, like I fit in somewhere where fitting in is actually cool! :D Lol :) I know, it sounds stupid, but all in all... Never mind. Haha! :D I'll definitely try the thread you suggested! Thanks again!

Your fellow Zep Head,

Alexa

Well, welcome first of all. Second of all, whats that ole saying? Its a microcosym of society. Good, bad, indifferent, religious and non religious, passive, confrontational, and on and on. You get the picture right? Welcome! Stick around and you shall see the light!:D

Hi!

I guess I'm a newbie to the forum too,but welcome ! I am also a teenage Zep fan and constantly bore my friends when I'm talking about The Band. I think that's why I joined the forum. I like to play guitar, sing with a drummer in my trivia club. I guess I'm just about as obsessed as you are since I can't sleep without listening to about an hour of Led Zeppelin and almost only play their songs. I totally agree with you about the Robert Plant part.:D

The Green One:)

I forgot to greet you too, Green One! Welcome!

So, you are a Zep fan, but you bore your friends by talking about The Band? I don't get it: why don't you bore them with rants about Zeppelin, instead?

JK :P Welcome! To many posts!

Hello, everybody!

I'm definitely happy I found this forum! I've been a Led Zeppelin fan ever since I was little (around six years old or so), and as of late I've gotten more and more into them. Sadly, I have no friends that share the same affinity for them as I do (then again, it's not like I have many friends to begin with, I'm kind of a "Lone-Star", if you will), which is saddening, but now that I've found this forum with a whole BUNCH of Zeppelin fans like me, I'm very happy! :) I came across the official Led Zeppelin site while looking for photos for my wallpaper on my computer (which is now a photo of the band), and figured I'd try out the forum. Where better to start than the "Meet & Greet"?

There's not much to say about me, really... I'm a teenage Zep Head that likes to play piano, violin, guitar, and I try to sing (key word being "TRY"). I simply ADORE Robert Plant as a musician (and I personally thought he was pretty cute when he was about nineteen or twenty... But maybe that's just me... ;) ). Not to say that I'm favoring Mr. Plant over the rest of the band--I hold them all to the highest respect (rest peacefully forever, John Bonham--you were and forever will be the greatest drummer to walk the Earth). I'm basically just here to chat about Led Zeppelin with other Led Zeppelin fans and feel like I'm NOT boring them with all my talk about the band. My mom says I'm "obsessed", but it's really not that bad... I think... Alright, I'll freely admit that (and I actually kept track of this) that I listen to no less than two hours of Led Zeppelin a day, and every single one of my wallpapers, online icons, etc. has something to do with Led Zeppelin. So I may be a little obsessed...

Moving on, my number two goal in life is to meet at LEAST one of the living members of Led Zeppelin. My first is to become a famous musician, whether it be with one, two, three, or even all four of the instruments that I play. My reason for putting Led Zeppelin lower than number one on the list is this: sadly, humans are not immortal. I'm pretty sure we meet at one point or another, dead OR alive. So, at any rate, it might work... Somehow... Hopefully...

Alright, enough of that. Anyhow, that's my introduction for you all! I'm a wordy person, wouldn't you say? Ha ha. :)

Until next time,

Alexa

Hi Alexa , welcome to the forum:D

Archived