Greetings...

Davio

Hello everyone.

My name is Dave. Although The Who are a close second, Led Zeppelin are the greatest... As well as listening to music, my hobbies include football/soccer (Portsmouth FC), swimming and watching documentries. See you around ;)

Welcome to the board, Davio!

//It took me so long to greet you because I have a "thing" with the Who and the Who fans :P . But, at the end, I can't help but to be polite.

Indeed, it isn't :P

I am annoyed how, every time is a Zep related discussion on the net, it's ALWAYS a Who fan who say, out of the nowhere "The Who are bigger/greater/better than Zep". I understand if it's a Beatles fan, and I accept if it's a Floyd fan. But coming from a Who fan it's just driving me nuts.

And, for me, it all started here:

http://forums.nutsie.com/viewtopic.php?t=3285

Indeed, it isn't :P

I am annoyed how, every time is a Zep related discussion on the net, it's ALWAYS a Who fan who say, out of the nowhere "The Who are bigger/greater/better than Zep". I understand if it's a Beatles fan, and I accept if it's a Floyd fan. But coming from a Who fan it's just driving me nuts.

And, for me, it all started here:

http://forums.nutsie...opic.php?t=3285

Well it is all subjective isnt it... I personally dislike Pink Floyd. I personally think they tried to be too clever and insightful. I would rather buy a book on Chinese proverbs than listen to some bloke going on about sheep :D. But it works for some people...

I think there was a sort of rivalry between the two bands in the 70's... Similar to the Beatles vs Stones sort of thing. I am personally not that tribal when it comes to music. If I like the music, I like the music. If I dont, well.... I dont. Simple ;) .

Archived