Hello From Bonzo Bros. Drums Presents.com

Bonzo_Stixx

Hello! B) I just wanted to say hello and invite any John Bonham fans to stop by my partner, Carl LiBrizzi, and I's website for a visit. It's totally dedicated to paying tribute to the greatest rock and roll drummer in history... John Henry Bonham! Our site is called Bonzo Bros Drums Presents.com - hope to see you there sometime!

Have a great day! :D

Among the great site content I found John Bonham's involvement in the history of Staccato Drums to be very interesting. The photos Pat Townsend provided seem to be video stills. Can anyone confirm if the video is in circulation? Is it included on a commercial video release of Concerts for Kampuchea?

• Administrators

Among the great site content I found John Bonham's involvement in the history of Staccato Drums to be very interesting. The photos Pat Townsend provided seem to be video stills. Can anyone confirm if the video is in circulation? Is it included on a commercial video release of Concerts for Kampuchea?

That's from a great documentary film that captures some of the rehearsals & recording of the Back to The Egg album at Abbey Road. Definitely worth checking out on bootleg. The only official release is on the "Wingspan" dvd, which has one song (if memory serves), a re-edited film clip of Rockestra theme.

That's from a great documentary film that captures some of the rehearsals & recording of the Back to The Egg album at Abbey Road. Definitely worth checking out on bootleg. The only official release is on the "Wingspan" dvd, which has one song (if memory serves), a re-edited film clip of Rockestra theme.

I will definitely pursue these releases, Sam. Eye Thank Yew! B)

Thank you, Steve! Glad to hear that you stopped in and looked around! I am afraid that I'm not much help on the Staccato Drums info! A friend of mine who I'm now working with on importing Staccatos to the USA, Greg Zazula, just introduced me to Staccatos a few months ago! He sent a photo and asked what I thought of these drums...?? Oh, NORTH DRUMS! Cool... Never played any but...?? You better look closer - those aren't North Drums... Staccatos! Been around over 30 years and I never heard of them! I still wasn't paying very close attention until... BONHAM?! Wh-wh-wh-what...?? Say that again! OK! I'm listening! haha... I can't wait until our first kits arrive - God knows when...?? I'm anxious to hear what fiberglass, horn shaped drums sound like! (OK... I am a little weird but all I picture is the Swiss guys in the Riccola cough commercial with the funky horns and all... I think I might have taken one too many bong hits as a teenager or something!) :slapface:

I will definitely pursue these releases, Sam. Eye Thank Yew! B)

Oh... And I like your signature song! It's too bad that Axl couldn't conduct himself in a little less abrasive manner and been a bit more professional as they sure had the bull by the horns when Appetite came out! I used to love that album! I don't think I had heard that song before but Garden Of Eden from that era was always a favorite of mine! That's the only time that Axl was right there in your face and I liked it! LOL...

Archived